Standard of User Conduct
The "User" shall understand that all contents (information, data, text, photographs, videos, music, graphics and/or other materials) hosted/viewed in the "Site" are the sole responsibility of the "User" from whom such content originated.
"The "Site" does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of such contents. The "User" must also understand that it is possible for him/her to receive contents that are offensive, objectionable or indecent. The "Site" will not be liable for any error or any negative effect/result of such content whatsoever.
The "User" represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through "User" account or otherwise posted or shared by "User" through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
The "User" expressly and impliedly agrees not to use the services or the "Site" to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is or likely to cause/affect/violate the rights of any party with respect to religious sentiments, secular credentials, communal harmony, peace, integrity of a nation, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content listed on the site or services;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that the "User" does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
This site and the contents hereof are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. The Site disclaims all warranties , express or implied , and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non - infringement. Nor does multimedia warrant that the functions of this site or the functions contained in the materials of in this site will be interrupted or error - free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server(s) that make the sites available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. User's continued use of this "Site" following the posting of any change or modification of the terms will mean the "User" to accept those changes or modifications.
Copyrights and Trademark Information
The Site's name is the property of their respective holders. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without the expressed approval of all or any content featured in the site. The logos, banners and the like are trademarks of the Site. Without Site's permission, the user agrees not to display or use these in any manner.
Site respects the intellectual property of others. The Site expects the user to do the same. If the user believes that his/her intellectual property rights have been violated please inform Site authorities immediately and provide the following information:
a. a description of the copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed;
b. a description where the material is located on the site;
c. complete name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material;
d. signature, sent electronically or physically, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
e. a statement by the user or owner that he/she firmly believes that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner;
f. a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Changes to the Terms and conditions
The site may amend its terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. If there is any change made in the Terms and conditions that will be notified to the User you by posting an announcement on the site so that the User is always aware of the Updating of the site from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any changes.